If there are any bunny chums still reading this, I must apologise for being so tardy with my jottings recently. Now the course is over, I can treat this more as a ‘photo album’, and hope to post more examples of bunnies at the cutting edge of information management. But to finish my ‘23 Things’ theme...
Here I am in the Post Room with Manisha Bunny, wrestling with the packaging, and un-wrapping my 23 Things ‘Graduation’ D.V.D.s, bought with my Amazon voucher. All three series of Cardiac Arrest : essential viewing for a little bunny wanting to work in the N.H.S., and with ms Helen Baxendale as a strong role model for bunny doctors everywhere.
With our post-prandial paan, we sit down to watch the box set. Uncle Jeremy (left) explains points of interest...
Just to prove we really are doing our Medical studies, and not skiving with some Bolly classic...
Outline is read by all at the Secret Bodley Bunny Base; I am a front page star! I read the congratulations card from my bunny chums at the Seaside Hospital library, whilst Princess Raveena Bunny combs my ears. Bollywood beckons (but only after I pass my exams)...

Lovely to see the Bunnies back! Glad they enjoyed their rewards!
ReplyDelete