Dearest Bunny Friends,
Thank you for reading this, and, if you have been, any other posting(s), especially if you have bothered to sign up as a ‘Follower’. It is at times like this when a bunny’s nose gets moist with emotion, and one’s furry cheeks dampen. I had no idea anyone would take any notice, and am so sorry not to have had time to read everyone else's. We bunnies have all had a wonderful time learning about ‘Web 2.0’ and how to keep a ‘Bunny Log’ webby-diary, and I hope you have enjoyed learning a little about the rôle of bunnies ‘behind the scenes’ at the Bodleian Libraries. There is so much more to tell, but I am looking forward to a rest. I know Madhuri Bunny will be anxious to describe the excitement of a Reading Room at the cutting edge of information provision in Trinity Term, so watch out for the ‘Radio Tele-Tweet’ service. I look forward to having the time, at last, to read others’ postings, and displaying some holiday snaps and further news from the Secret Bodley Bunny Base soon. Take care.
With Love and Bunny Hugs to you all,
Konnie.
xxx

No comments:
Post a Comment