Wednesday, 27 January 2010

So much reading and so little time.

The cascade of participants' blogs is starting, and I will never be able to read them all. But I have two messages, and three followers: thank you bunny friends! When I have time, I shall try posting a few more photographs with the text 'justified' around them, and some comments on others' blogs. Note to self: allowing Hindi transcription seems to make the first few lines of ones entries Devanaagari, but it says I can change it back to English in 'Edit'. We shall see... Nope, couldn't do it, so I have had to disable the Hindi transliteration setting, and re-write this. The 'justification' button seems to disappear on the 'Edit Posts' page as well. Found it! Click on 'Compose' instead of 'Edit H.T.M.L.' I deserve an extra cup of hot chocolate for this. On a quite different matter, the weather is forecast to become colder over the weekend, so we bunnies will have to snuggle down under the winter quilt at the Secret Bodley Bunny Base.

2 comments:

  1. So much more entertaining than my blog, I have to say. Power to the Bodley Bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bodley Bunnies, i've included a the 2 photos of the bunnies in my blog post today- i hope that's ok- it's to illustrate blogs i like!

    ReplyDelete