I keep forgetting to add the ‘Tags’ to my diary entries. Sigh. Perhaps I could add a class-mark to each as well. At least it was easy to register my web log on the ‘23 Things Oxford’ form. Must ask my bunny chum Govinder about Colon Classification schedules. Here she is, helping put new bar-codes into a Monographic Series being re-classified, with the aid of her sword.
Here is another photograph of us playing in the snow. Except it "Uploaded" in the wrong order.

I love your pictures!
ReplyDeleteI am already a big fan of Konnie Bunny! Your photos are great!
ReplyDeleteNow I know what my dog was digging for in the snow! (See the video in Kath's 23 things)I didn't know you got snow bunnies - now all becomes clear!
ReplyDeleteLove the bunny with the barcodes :) I am also having trouble with remembering to add the 'Tags'. I feel like I should have it on an orange post-it by my desk at all times.
ReplyDelete